Thought I would share some of my must haves for the summer (before it's over) so I made this little compilation for you. Hope you like it!
1. Estelle & Thild cleansing gel. This one is absolutely wonderful! It is soft, does not dry out the skin and is also a very clean product. It's a swedish company who makes different skin products and all of them are marked with the highest ecological certification available! I have used their skin care line for normal skin for some time and I just love it!
2. Lime Crime lipstick, colour: Retrofuturist. Vegan, creamy and bright. Need I say more?
3. Petit whale barrette This is the cutest little barrette! I like to put it a little bit hidden into my pincurls so that it is a bit of a surprise and so it looks like it's "swimming".
4.Kure Bazaar nail polish, colour: Kerria. Seems like I have some kind of ecological theme going on but I'm always trying to be concious of the products I use on my body. That's also a part of why I love vintage so much, it is nature friendly! Well, I recently bought this nail polish and I must say that I really like it. The formula is up to 85% of natural origin and they don't do animal testing. This colour is bright and does really suit sunkissed summer hands!
5. Sweet 1960's straw pillbox hat. Hats are amazing! I do not own that many myself and but I am slowly trying to build my collection because they can really change an outfit, protect your hair, save you from bad hair days and give some shade. If you're not as crazy as me or if you just started with hats this one is a really good choice! Sweet and simple but still very special. Hmm, maybe I should pick up this one for myself?
6. Strawberries. An absolute must for all summer days! Here in Sweden it's a really big thing when the stores starts selling Swedish ones and I'm always first in line. For me these are so typical for my childhood when we went out to the countryside to pick our own!
7. Perfect emerald green deadstock 50's dress. Oh If I only had a bit more cash! This one would be on it's way to Uppsala right now! But instead maybe it will join in on one of your summer adventures?