Flamingo hat

Thursday, November 22, 2012





Flamingo hat: H&M Unicef collection
Vintage 50's dress: Dear Golden
Vintage silver owl brooch: Birthday present from Jonna

I found this hat at H&M about a month ago and thought it was marvelous! It also had a matching dress, but since I'm not 10, it wouldn't fit me. Too bad! They had about 4-5 different fun hats to choose from and since it also was a collaboration with Unicef, some of the money went to charity. Well, the hat followed me home and I'm keeping it in my collection of masquerade clothes!

This week I have been relaxing and taking it slow in the sofa. Sometimes you just need that time to unwind so that you can come back with more energy then before! I'm very good at planning to much stuff into my days and agreeing to everything I think sounds fun. If I don't have a project going on I become very restless..That's why it is so important for me to sometimes slow things down. Some really boring time in the sofa will give you the energy you need for all the fun projects you can do!

This weekend I'm working but hopefully I will be able to take a turn through IKEA and buy that bedframe I've been wanting for so long! So when I'm busy at work, take som time, relax and don't be afraid of being boring for a little while!

Ps! Did you know that the awesome vintage shop Dear Golden is having a 25% off Holiday sale right now? All that prettyness i's killing me!


5 comments:

  1. So cute, I have no idea what the dress looks like...but I'm getting a very clear Bjork picture in my head :) Yes, rest is oh so very needed!!! (wish I could get some :/ )

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well something like it! Feel quite well rested after taking it slow so today I'm off to Ikea. Hope you get some Sunday rest and take good care of yourself!

      XO,

      Simona

      Delete
  2. You are so cute! I love the heart on your cheek. I couldn't agree with you more. It's so important to slow down and refuel! I hope you enjoy your quiet time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so sweet! I've enjoyed my quiet time and now I am up and running again! Hope you've got some weekend rest to.

      XO,

      Simona

      Delete
  3. Do you still have the hat? I'd love to buy it for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It makes me so happy to read your responses. Hope you have a wonderful day and welcome back!

XO,

Simona