Embracing autumn

Wednesday, October 3, 2012




















Outfit details:
Beret: my mum's
Lipstick: Chanel "Monte Carlo"
Navy blue polkadot 70's shirt: Milkteeths
Silver umbrella pin: from the vintage fair "bakåt framåt" (backwards forwards)
Nailpolish: Essie "chinchilly"
Cream colored silver sequin skirt: H&M
Burgundy pantihoses: H&M
Burgundy Ettore Adriano leather shoes: early birthdaypresent from my dad
Vintage camera: thrifted

So it has officially become autumn here in Sweden. The leafs are turning yellow and in a few weeks some of them will change color again into burning red, my favorite little period of the season, when the trees amazes me again and again. This past week I've been working lika a maniac, seven whole days in a row! That's why I've planned a weekend trip with one of my best friends. The two of us and her boyfriend are togheter taking a cartrip down to Linköping, a smaller town in the middle of Sweden. Just felt that I needed to see something else and this weekendvacay came at a perfect time. We will visit our dear friend Johanna who moved to Linköping to study a while ago. I've never been there before so it will be nice to see what the town has to offer and knowing Johanna she probably has everything planned out! I will post more about our trip next week!

These photos were taken a beautiful fall day when the air was cool but the winds were soft. I was inspired by the rich colourpalette and wanted to do something with an english flair but I think it turned out a little bit impressionistic.

2 comments:

  1. Jättefina bilder, och du börjar ju bli grym på pincurls. Hälsa Johanna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! It makes me so happy to read your responses. Hope you have a wonderful day and welcome back!

XO,

Simona